Friday, December 31, 2010

I have a dream

In 1981, the Mongolian astronaut, J.Gurragchaa went into space. This was a proud moment for all Mongolians. People sometimes have an idea to do extremely things. For me my dream is to go into outer space. I believe that one day my dream will come true. I would rather spend my money for traveling and discovering the world to meet many people to visit different places than spend my money for huge expensive castle for living, or for expensive cars.
Nowadays space tourism couldn’t develop well and it costs so much around $30 million for a two week experience in space. After about 20 years later I am sure space tourism will develop very much that could be the one of the best way to earn money. I believe that time will be able to travel average people like me who really desire to go into outer space.
If I had a chance to go into outer space that would be fantastic. That would be the definitely unforgettable real adventure part of my whole life. I think I would be very impressed for doing this in the beginning but I won’t afraid at all. If my rocket is cracked I won’t regret to die. I am expecting to see magnificent views of our world. Oh I can’t imagine what I feel exactly. Just I know I will be absolutely trilled. I will have deep feeling that will be talked rest of my life. My grand children will enjoy listening about my great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment