Saturday, December 11, 2010

My exciting experience in Moscow when I was a child

When I was 16 I traveled with my grandmother and sisters to Moscow which is capital city of Russia by train Siberian that takes 7 days in one way. We stopped many small cities on the way about from 5 minutes to an hour. During that time all people try to sale and buy something which is from China. By train window the lake Baikal looked so amazing that I never forget. Most part of Russian territory is full of Siberian larch trees. When I reach Moscow I absolutely thrilled. There was old and new Moscow. The territory of Moscow was extremely huge. There first time I have sited underground and train which use electricity. And also I have seen kissed pairs in public area. I totally surprised and told my sister that time my aunt recognized me and warned me don’t look it. We visited to my grandmother’s friend’s home where is located north side of Moscow about 80 kilometers shore of Volga River. The Volga River is so wide and deep. There were many big and expensive boats. All nights there parties on the big boats with full of people and loud music. Many girls and boys the same age me walked near the river by pairs. Every city and town has got absolutely big monument of Lenin and Stalin. We visited red square there were many Lenins. If you want to take a photo you have to pay. There I had many Russian friends unfortunately my Russian wasn’t very good but we can understand each other easily. One of my friends invited me her home. Her family had pretty average life. But I have never seen untidy family like that before. The boys tried to talk me but I didn’t talk and run away they followed me I was really terrified. We were there more than one month. The one different thing from Mongolia is there was no dust. Here I wash my white blouse almost every day. But there I don’t need to wash my white blouse almost a week. That is the longest and furthest place I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment