Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mr. Einstein


If I met Mr. Einstein I would ask these questions. Maybe he would answer like this.

Would be the world different if you weren’t born?
I think so yes. Understanding energy and speed would be the most important thing in the future. Of course one day other people could be discover my theories. It would take time. I’m not sure how much time is needed. Actually it is very hard to visualize life today without my discoveries.

Did you work on nuclear bomb project which happened in Japan?
First I would say no. Because I really didn’t play any role in that project. But my theories were used to create the bomb. That is true I wrote the letter to the president Roosevelt about my idea of nuclear bomb. But I couldn’t take any support.

If you were a woman what would you do?
He smiled. I would be the one of famous woman scientist. I have no idea about my appearance. Maybe I would lose some period of time of my life with my babies. But I would never leave my husband alone. Interesting!

What is your religion?
I believe in shamanism. Even I am Jewish. I really interested in universe and nature. Sometimes I talk with nature and sky’s spirits. We all come from nature so we should keep clean our environment and respect nature and blue sky. There are three big differences between Shamanism and other religions. First there isn’t any book whereas other religion have books like Bible, Karon, Sutra etc,. Every religion has accommodation such as monastery, church, Monck whereas there is nothing. Every religion has leader for example Buddha, Jesus, Mohamed whereas there is no one.

What would you say to the teachers who expelled from school?
Every people different from each other. When teacher asks questions from student people as well as teacher thinks one who answered quick and correct is the smartest student of the class but in fact some students work slowly. As time goes slow students usually forget something slowly too.

1 comment:

  1. Your text is very good. I don’t believe he (as he wife) would get married. I think she would not find a husband. Men are afraid of smart women. Therefore, you could say that the male population is the stupid half of the planet. If you look at the picture, it is not pretty too.

    Jo From Belgium

    ReplyDelete