Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sorry my friend

One time I did something wrong to my school friend when I was in Erdenet city. That time I was only grade 6. I had two good friends called Naraa and Azjargal. During that time there was a boy who was good at studying and quite handsome in my class. I wrote a letter instead of the boy to Azjargal. Managed the time to meet with him. Before I didn’t know she likes him. That time she asked us to be there where the place in the letter with her when she meet with him. Of course he won’t come. Because he didn’t wrote it. While she was waiting him she showed his letter from very secret place where was under her brassiere. The letter became very old as she read it many times. That time I realized what I did. Actually I didn’t want to do any bad thing to her that was only for fun. That time I hadn’t got a brave to say the truth. Later on I never say about it. Now I’ve still felt sorry to her. I don’t know she remembers this until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment